Saturday, April 7, 2012

Emotions


Some things that have always bothered me were feelings and emotions as strange as that may sound. This is a very hard concept to explain so I will do my best to explain my thoughts on the matter. The reason that these two things bother me is because they cause stress and discomfort in my life. Emotions always get to me and they of course get to others. If myself or others did not have feelings and emotions, everything would be so much easier. There would not be a care for anything. A downside though would be pretty much being a zombie in your own body. There wouldn't be anything to really live for but honestly, this seems like the easier life. With things like school, work, the future, those whom one may be interested in (usually the opposite gender) and things like that, emotions play a huge part in our lives, in fact, they play a part in every aspect of our lives and others. 

Or maybe I'm just being bitter? I don't know, it seems like emotions do get me down most of the time and the reasons are of course complicated. The top reasons for this would be pressure from my family, her, peers around me, my future and what I may be doing, and finally life in general. I'm sure many people my age or around my age go through the same thoughts through their head and this deems it normal but I have to ask why. I just don't understand why these thoughts, emotions, and feelings all have to come at once and at what cost? It doesn't make sense because all of this is coming at me at once and I'm sure it is the same way for others. These are things that overwhelm us as a people and as humans in general. Some people do say that I might be depressed and what not but I don't see how because I do enjoy laughing, playing sports, and the likes so I of course brushed off this "depressedness" and I didn't think twice about it but since I brought this subject up, maybe it's possible. 

Or maybe I'm not depressed, I'm just being paranoid and taking all of these thoughts and feelings too far. These all seem like possibilities to me and I do hope it's the latter because that would mean that I am of course taking these feelings way too far and that they are probably insignificant. Emotions are a part of all of us and without them, we wouldn't be much. Like I said before, we'd just be walking like zombies. We'd be going to school, eating, sleeping, waking up, and repeat. Though that is most likely the case, I think I would rather not have these thoughts and emotions, I could get through a lot easier by not caring about others or other things even though not caring is wrong. I guess you could say, I'm trapped in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment